Only good ingredients invitedSafety data
Solvent – Reverse Osmosis Water
Dissolves ingredients as well as soils, and stains. Reverse Osmosis helps filter out bacteria and mold.
Alkyl (C10-16) glycosides
Surfactant – Plant-based
Emulsifies oils and water, making stain and soil removal easier.
Chelator – Plant-based
Eliminates water hardness and other ions that interfere with cleaning.
Designed to clean the place where you clean yourself
Spray on. Rinse. Wipe clean. The surface is now safe enough for a baby’s bottom. No residues or known irritants left behind.
Safe for use on all hard natural stone surfaces (e.g. slate, granite, quartzite and sandstone). For softer stones like marble, limestone and travertine, use our Marble & Granite Cleaner.
- EPA Safer Choice Fragrance-free certified products are safer for people, pets, and the environment
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (100%)
- No fragrance allergens or dyes
- BPA free bottle made of 50% HDPE PCR (post-consumer-recycled) plastic
- Patents pending
Efficacy testingTesting report
Don’t just take our word for it. We tested our non-toxic cleaning products with a 3rd party lab (Sterling Labs) because no one wants a cleaning product that doesn’t actually clean!
Sensitive Home cleaned as well as a leading conventional tub & tile cleaner but without the harsh chemicals, toxins or irritants.
|Soap Scum||Water Hardness|
|Leading Conventional Tub & Tile Cleaner|
|Sensitive Home Tub & Tile Cleaner|
|Leading Green Tub & Tile Cleaner|
What our community is saying
Not only do they not trigger my family's allergies, they work really well!
Having heard about the new Sensitive Home cleaning products that are designed specifically for people with allergies & sensitivities (my children suffer from asthma and allergies that are often triggered by cleaning products) via social media I ordered some to trial and they are fantastic. Our bathroom and kitchen are sparkling clean! We will definitely be buying again!
I had tried a Bathroom Cleaner rated very highly on EWG, that was supposed to be unfragranced, that smelled very very fragranced to me, and the smell lingered long. I reacted badly to it, even though it was truly a non-toxic product, according to EWG. I was very surprised and disappointed. I did not smell anything with your product, which is a huge win in my book. And I did not react to it.
Safe and effective
Not only do these products clean well but it is a great feeling knowing that my family is safe from harmful chemicals. Although my family does not suffer from sensitivities, the smell and residue left behind by other cleaners always made me feel uneasy. The fragrances on these Sensitive Home products can only be described as clean!
Make your whole home a Sensitive Home
Reduce your family's exposure to toxins and limit their sensitivities by using Sensitive Home throughout your home.